A question. In a current cell phone ad pertaining to "chocolate" , the background music/song seems to stick in my head. Is this tune strictly made for the commercial, or is it a tune I can readily download?
A question. In a current cell phone ad pertaining to "chocolate" , the background music/song seems to stick in my head. Is this tune strictly made for the commercial, or is it a tune I can readily download?
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I need some assistance as well. There's a more bars (maybe cingular) commercial that has a song that says 'My heart is going Boom Boom Boom" and I cannot find the name of it to download. I did however luck up and find the name of the group (Feel) that sung "Got your name on It" though. Anybody who knows who sings the commercial song-your help would be greatly appreciated.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
[ QUOTE ]
I need some assistance as well. There's a more bars (maybe cingular) commercial that has a song that says 'My heart is going Boom Boom Boom" and I cannot find the name of it to download. I did however luck up and find the name of the group (Feel) that sung "Got your name on It" though. Anybody who knows who sings the commercial song-your help would be greatly appreciated.
[/ QUOTE ]
Here you go man.
Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Thank You amigo!
Been a tough one to find.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Not a problem man.
Here is a website that might help you out with any other commericail songs you might want to know about.
Ad Tunes
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Appreciate it.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Thanks!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Strict Machine is the name of the song... the video is on Yahoo. They sound like Blondie, that song anyway
What is the song that is on the show Saved, that I hear on the radio now-real pretty song says will you lie with me and just forget the world? And I LOVE the new song by Nickleback Far Away-by far their best IMO, and I like almost everything they do so that's saying alot.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks